Monday, February 3, 2014

Kiss and tell

First boyfriend
I picked up Peyton from school today and I got my usual big hug before she ran to her cubby to get her backpack and all of her gear together to brave the bitter cold...

Just then the little tike in the bottom right Sebastian (who Peyton calls "Basti") came up to her and gave her a big hug. Peyton hugged back as she gave him a big snotty kiss right smack on the lips. It was like watching a terrible train wreck right before my eyes. There was nothing I could do! We finished getting her hat and boots on and as we were walking towards the door "Basti" came up and gave her another hug. The agony! 

I had no idea how to handle this situation, so I broke the news to Jon and had a little dada daughter sit down when she got home. : )

Photo credit: Daycare