Friday, February 14, 2014

Our sweetheart

Cupid
On Valentines Day, Peyton was very happy to take chocolates to her favorite teacher yet: Carla. Peyton loves talking about Carla! She chants Carla's name when we get close to school and includes her in our dinner prayer regularly. She also loves many of her friends at school: Annabelle, Emma, and Nora (and of course "Basti"). 

When I pick her up at school, she gallops over to me and gives me a biiiiiiig hug! On the way out she yells and waves, "Bye Carla!, Carla bye!" She then also hilariously will identify her friends' parents that are there to pick up their kids... "Mama, that's Emma's dada!"  

Peyton and mama spend a lot of time in the car of the way home. Time to belt out some songs! 
  1. Old McDonald: "and on that farm there was a _______ (Peyton fills in the blank). What does a __cow__ say Peyton? "MOOOOO!!"
  2. Wheels on the bus: the mama on the bus says either "shhh shhh shhh!" or "sit right down, sit right down, sit right down!" while the daddy on the bus says, "I love you, I love you, I love you!" What's up with that?
  3. Itsy Bitsy spider: luckily her seat is still rear facing or she'd request mama to do the hand motions.