 |
| Sweets |
Today we are celebrating the color green! Reason for mama to make another disposable felt t-shirt. : )
What is so awesome is we are actually celebrating colors BECAUSE Peyton has mastered her colors!! We've worked diligently during bathtime to review colors using her foam rainbow colored alphabet. For example, I'll pull out red letters and blue letters. Then I'll stick blue, blue, blue, blue to the side of the tub. Followed by red, red, red, red. Then ask her to identify one. It'd always just be the last color I had recited.
But this past week, she identified an "Orange gorilla" on one of dada's t-shirts, "yellow" sleeves on Peyton's baseball tee, "1, 2, 3, 4 purple bunnies" in her Treasure hunt book, "yellow" happy face drawn for her on our Costco receipt. Purple use to be yellow, now yellow is yellow! Sounds kinda nutty but I am so proud and happy for her!
 |
| Sittin' pretty |