 |
| Baaaaa |
Over the past couple of weeks I've been able to break out the toys I received at my baby showers. Peyton caught on to her farm puzzle right away. I was thinking to myself, "Wow... genius baby!" because this puzzle is for 12+ months. However Jon was quick to remind me that all she can do is pull the pieces out and suck on them... a bit more hard to impress. "Moooo-Baaaa-Neighhhh", says crazy Mommy
The other new game she plays is empty out the toy bin. I have an orange bin full of stuffed animals, dolls, and various rattlely type toys. She likes to sit in the glider with me as she requests the contents of the bin. She squeezes each item real tight before throwing it to the ground and requesting the next doll. This goes on until the entire bin is empty. Then we pick up and start over again! Yeah.
 |
| Ring things |
 |
| I will get you beetle! |