Monday, December 17, 2012

Daycare Surprise

Our first gift
Today we received our first Christmas gift from Peyton, this hand painted masterpiece she made at daycare.

Peyton started attending daycare two days a week after I returned to work.  The Safari Tots really enjoys having Peyton in their classroom because of her sunny disposition and napping ability.  Each day when I pick her up we receive a daily report card that outlines her napping/feeding schedule and lists the days events.  Peyton and I always have fun reviewing her report card in the back seat of my car before we leave each day.  I particularly find some of their activities rather humorous: 
  • Squished colored shaving cream in a plastic bag
  • Listened to soft jazz music (a regular staple)
  • Tickled with a feather duster
  • Went on a buggy ride (this ridiculous eight seater red plastic buggy that they roll outside, park, let the kids stare at a tree, then roll back inside)  
  • Slip-slided in cool whip