Sunday, April 13, 2014

Green eggs and ham

Practicing my colors
Peyton was really thrilled to colors Easter eggs for the first time! She got to recite all of the colors many times however she would've preferred a bunch of yellow eggs as yellow is the BEST color!!! What started out as a controlled activity soon became messy. How long does it take for dye to come out of skin?

Peyton's funnies:
  1. She differentiates big from small. On a walk she said "Whoa... that's a BIG dog!"
  2. She got the duck sound right! On the ride home sining Old McDonald I asked, "What does a duck say Peyton?" "Quack Quack Quack"... it's always been "Duccccckkkkkkkkkkk" before. Good job!
  3. After dozing off to sleep I laid her in her crib. As I'm walking out of the room she whispers, "I want Play Dough." What a fun dream : )
Ready to scoop