| Oooooh... glass |
I was a sucker. She went crazy for the boxes of ornaments which I ended up putting out of reach. Then after helping hang a few, she decided if would be hysterical to pluck an ornament off of the tree and proceed the run around in circles like a drunken sailor "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"before chucking the ball across the room. Repeat x 5 and she was busted. "Peyton be nice to the ornaments." "Don't you dare!"
I scooped her up and placed her on her chair in her room. "You are going to sit here for 10 seconds Peyton" as I tried to nudge her back in her chair for her full punishment. I think she lasted about 7 seconds before squirming her way out.
When Jon got home from work he mocked me for pulling the time out card. Citing his pediatrician mumbo jumbo stance that she was much too young. Hmmm... guess who put her in time out about 20 minutes later?
Answer: wasn't me.