Friday, June 14, 2013

Movin' on

Just mopped
Mover came, our home is empty!  It's been a hard week of goodbyes...

Peyton's daycare.  I didn't expect to be so sad picking her up from daycare for the last time.  I guess it's just comforting to know you're leaving her with someone you trust... and they loved Peyton.  I would walk in to pick her up and she'd be crackin up in hysterical laughter with one of her teachers.  I think she was the favorite.  

Kinnick's daycare, his caretakers started tearing up when I picked him up for the last time which made me cry.  I am to send pictures.  Ha. 

Our friends.  We were very fortunate to have a group of friends who all happen to have babies within months of each other.  It was great to get to go out to dinner with several of them and Jon is still mourning having to leave his BBFF (best biker friend forever) Toby!

My co-workers.  Not many people can say that they love their job... I LOOVED my job.  I worked with wonderful intelligent people and got to think, ask questions, find solutions, and work to help change lives everyday.  The field of transplant is uniquely special and I am pretty devastated to leave this chapter of my career.  Luckily it ended with a few good potlucks... breakfast potluck from the transplant dept and dessert potluck for the pharmacy dept and of course a fun mexican fiesta sendoff!  I hope I can build a new career that I love in Minnesota so I can show Peyton that you can have it all.           

Bye Transplant!