| Nice outfit Dad |
Jon has been making the most of his paternity leave. Yesterdays tasks:
- Finding time to dress our daughter in the interesting ensemble combination shown above. She doesn't quite fit into size 6 month yet : )
- Ripping out the rotting garage door frame and replacing it.
- Receiving a package from France. I started to open the envelope for him and then we became concerned that the unlabeled brown parchment satchel inside was part of a bioterrorism plot. Jon took one for the team and opened the satchel at the bottom of the driveway with a gardening tool. It ended up being a headband I had bought for Peyton off Etsy.
- Cleaning up his mangled thumb from some sort of tool accident while fixing the door. He wouldn't give me details because I "couldn't handle them" but a small portion of his thumb ended up in our garbage can.